Frequently Asked Questions
1. What type of credit cards are accepted for online purchase of tickets?
Visa and Mastercard cards are accepted
2. Can I purchase tickets for somebody?
Yes. Simply encode the name of the moviegoer in the box provided. A valid ID, photocopy of the credit card used, voucher print out or SMS, Transaction ID and Receipt ID shall be requested to be presented upon redemption of cinema ticket.
3. How do I check if I have successfully purchased my ticket/s?
A confirmation voucher with Transaction ID and Receipt ID will be provided after a successful transaction. The same confirmation page(voucher) shall be forwarded when you fill in the email address box.
4. Do I need to print my voucher?
You have option to either print the voucher for presentation, or simply present the SMS confirmation at the respective cinema porter to clain movie tickets.
5. Can I refund / cancel online purchase ticket?
Movie tickets purchased via the Service is strictly non-cancelable and are not available for exchange under whatever circumtances. Refunds will be provided only when the movie itself has been cancelled/rescheduled, or if the cinema concerned will not be operating on the date stated in the purchased ticket for any reason or whatsoever.
6. Can I purchase tickets for the following day?
Yes. But note that movie schedule is subject to change without prior notice.
7. Where can I find the ticket price?
Ticket price can viewed at the Now Showing section of our website.
8. What does the MTRCB film classification stand for?
GP: General Patronage - Movie is suitable for all ages
PG13: Parental Guidance - Parental guidance is recommended for children under 12 years of age
R13: Rated 13 - Only moviegoers ages 13 and up shall be allowed entry
R16: Rated 16 - Only moviegoers ages 16 and up shall be allowed entry
R18: Rated 18 - Only moviegoers ages 18 and up shall be allowed entry
9. How do I redeem my movie ticket?
To redeem your movie ticket, simply present your voucher print out or SMS confirmation at the respective cinema porter.